Thank you for your interest in a birthday party at the Wolf Conservation Center!
We are happy to host parties for "friends" of the Center (i.e., people who have visited us previously). If you have not yet visited, you will need to arrange a visit prior to the date of the party.
We welcome parties for children 6 years of age or older.
There is an absolute limit of 15 children at the party.
With the mission to educate people about wolves, their relationship in the environment and the human role in protecting their future, the Wolf Conservation Center has put together an informative and entertaining introduction to wolves in North America. We begin our programs with a brief slide presentation in our cozy cabin.
After our informative introduction to wolves, we begin a wolf-related activity. Currently we offer the group an opportunity to give gifts to the ambassador wolves! Prior to visiting the wolves, the kids will assemble “enrichment boxes”. We will supply all kinds of goodies (spices, old toys, feathers, fur etc…) for the kids to choose from and they can create custom made gifts for the wolves to enjoy! Crayons will also be provided so personal messages can added to the boxes as well. Once the boxes are completed, the birthday group will help throw the gifts into the wolves’ enclosures. Everyone will stay up with the wolves to observe the wolf behavior, learn more about wolves and to continue having a howling good time. The group then returns to the classroom area for pizza/cake.
- Daytime party Tuesday through Friday: $400 donation for 15 children.
- Daytime party Saturday: $450 donation for 15 children
- Evening party Tuesday though Thursday:$450 donation for 15 children.
- Evening Party Friday or Saturday: $550 donation for 15 children.
Note: The WCC understands that a parent may wish to accompany their child to the party, and we do not ask for an additional donation. However, due to space limitations and for the enjoyment of our guests, this is limited to one parent or guardian per child.
- The WCC facility for 2 hours
- A qualified WCC naturalist
- Fun age appropriate activity
- A visit with the Ambassador wolf Atka
- Tables and chairs
- Assistance with set-up and clean-up
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable hot/cold cups, plates and utensils
Note: The WCC teaches about caring for the Earth, and we practice what we teach. Please do not supply any of the items above. For additional information about the products we use visit www.worldcentric.org
- Food, drinks, and ice (we recommend La Famiglia Pizza of Cross River 914-763-9500- they deliver!
- Please remember to tip the delivery person!)
- Supervision of your guests
- Set-up and clean-up: separate recyclables, clean tables, bag garbage
- No balloons or pinatas please.
To inquire about availability, please fill out our Birthday Party inquiry form please. Be sure to include three (3) dates and times.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Upon receipt of your visit form, we will contact you by e-mail to confirm a date and obtain prepayment.